- Coach-Net must be removed more than 4 days prior to departure date.
- Coach-Net must be added prior to departure and checkout, if either have passed, it's too late.
- Vehicle must be newer than 1971 and have a 17 digit vin, year, make, model, and length input in Wheelbase.
- Customer information must be completely filled out (name, US address, email & Phone number) If your renter is international, send us a message.
What you need to do:
- Plan accordingly. Figure out whether your renter wants Coach-Net earlier on. (Create a checkout question, make it part of your emails/calls, create an automated email for 7 days prior to departure explaining Coach-Net and asking if they'd like to add it or remove it)
- Remove it before the 4 day mark, after that, it's stuck on there, we can't get the money back. Once the information is sent to Coach-Net, they are paid for the membership they've created for your renter, and it is increasingly difficult to get a refund from them at this point, as it is out of Wheelbase's hands.
Once Coach-Net has generated a membership #, it appears on the reservation, and Coach-Net can no longer be removed. If it looks like this, it's too late: