Once a renter uses a card to pay for something in Wheelbase, the payment processor will retain the information, allowing you to charge the card later by simply selecting it from the drop down box.
- Navigate to the reservation
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT (this opens up the payment window)
- Select PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD
- Locate the drop down box that reads ADD A CARD
- Click the drop down menu and select any of the cards that have been previously used by this customer
From here you can proceed as normal. This feature will work during the rental and even after it has returned, allowing you to charge renters for any additional charges incurred during the rental.