In the event that you're having some trouble with a screen loading or a change saving. Try the following steps and then try it again. I
- Refresh the page by clicking the refresh button on your browser window. Usually looks something like this:
If the issue persists
- Log out of Wheelbase
- Clear your Cache and Browsing History
- Log back in, and try what you were attempting to do.
This typically takes care of it.
For users who are using Google's Chrome Web Browser here's how to clear your cache:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything. Note: This option does not appear on all devices.
- Click Clear browsing data.