The Electronic Signatures feature of Wheelbase utilizes the electronic reservation receipt, along with any other documents you upload and select, to be sent to the renter for signature.
By them signing, they agree to all the documents that are attached.
- Electronic signatures are $1 per signature, and will be deducted from the deposit to your bank account.
- Non-US users, the cost is 1 of your local currency (1 CAD, 1 GBP, 1 AUD, 1 EUR)
- Renters will be prompted onscreen to review and sign documents right after booking the reservation
- If they do not sign at the time of booking, renters will receive an email from the system with the documents to review and sign 7 days prior to departure
- Once signed, the Electronic Signatures field on the reservation will turn green and show "Completed"
Setting Up Electronic Signatures
- From the main menu, navigate to "Premium Services"
- Click the drop down menu underneath ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, select ON
- Navigate to Account Settings > Policies and documents, and "Include in eSign Document"
- Save changes
Once "Include in eSign" is checked, your attachment will be added to the receipt of the reservation which the renters will sign. This signature agrees to all attached contracts with the receipt.