We’re excited for 2019 and can’t wait to share our excitement with you in our regular product updates email, Touching Base. We know you might not be able to keep up with our updates as they come out in real time, so our monthly snapshot will help stay in the know, even when you’re on the go.
The big stuff.
Here’s what you’ll really want to know, and you can read more in the linked Help Center articles that dive a bit deeper.
Text message notifications. SMS notifications are here. Gone are the days you have to wonder if you’ve received a Quote Request or even a new booking
- Enabling SMS notifications is quick and easy. Each user can set it up in their profile and even select which location to receive updates. Learn more.
New Premium Services. We’ve made more services available for you to offer your renters, and a redesigned landing page to help you manage them. For now, these are only available in the US; we are actively working to bring this to users around the world (Did you know we have Wheelbase users in 9 countries?)
- Damage Protection & commission (US only). Protects the interior of your vehicles for up to $1,500, protecting the renter’s security deposit and your interiors. You earn $10 for every renter booking through you that adds Damage protection to their booking. Cool, right? Learn more.
- Trip Insurance & commission (US only). Renters could be reimbursed 100% of the prepaid RV rental booking cost if they had to cancel due to a covered event. You get to keep 7.5% of the renter’s cost of Trip Insurance when booking through your site. Learn more.
- New landing page. You’ll notice the fresh look and feel of the landing page that’s easy on the eyes and informative. See it now.
- Reminder. Toggling these services in your Wheelbase settings determines whether these services are available to your renters booking on your website. Outdoorsy’s renters will be able to purchase these services from Outdoorsy during their booking process.
New languages and currencies. Bonjour, cheerio, g’day mate.
- Renter localization. Renters can now select their country and language (you can do it too when generating a quote) to receive automated emails in their native language and local currency. More languages are coming soon to accommodate more renters from more places around the world. Learn more.
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Touch base with our Wheelbase customer support team with the blue chat bubble, located at the bottom corner of your Wheelbase account.
Keep an eye out for our regular Wheelbase Weekly tips and updates in the support chat. We’ll also touch base here for more substantial updates and relevant news.
The Wheelbase Team