Touching Base No. 3
Spring is here! The shoulder season is coming to a close and renters are thinking about their next trip in one of your vehicles. It’s also time to get caught up on everything that’s happened over the last month in our monthly product update–Touching Base.
The big stuff.
You don’t want to miss these.
- Affirm financing for renters (the US only). First and foremost, enabling Affirm increases conversion at no cost to you. In your Premium Services, you can enable Affirm, allowing your renters to select it as their form of payment during the online booking process. Affirm offers pay as you go financing to your renters. This service is a financing alternative to credit cards and offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments. The big takeaway? This has absolutely no impact on how you get paid, you likely won’t even notice they’ve used the Affirm payment option. Enable it here.
- E-signatures’ free trial has ended. As of April 1st, 2019, this feature carries a cost of just a single dollar (or 1 euro, 1 pound, etc). Those of you currently using e-signatures will just have a dollar deducted from the deposit to your account for each signature (most bookings will just have 1 signature unless you’ve changed and resent out the document for a new signature). Learn more about how to use this great feature here, and to start using it click here.
- Wheelbase Summit early bird pricing has been extended.With enriching workshops, networking opportunities, and exciting surprises, the Wheelbase Summit is focused on empowering you to achieve bigger, profitable growth in 2019 and beyond! Act fast, click here to secure your spot.
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Touch base with our Wheelbase customer support team with the blue chat bubble, located at the bottom corner of your Wheelbase account and we'll be there for you.
Before you go, a few more updates.
- Requiring premium services is around the corner. You spoke, we listened. If you’re wanting to make things like Interior Damage Protection required, stay tuned!
- Zapier Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It’s in its final stages, but if you’d like to be a BETA tester, let us know.
- Wheelbase becomes more accessible for Europeans.Renters from more countries will be able to translate the booking iFrame and automated emails into their native language. We’re adding Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish to existing English, French, and German. Wheelbase will also be available for companies in more countries.(The Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Finland).
Keep an eye out for our regular Wheelbase Weekly tips and updates in the support chat. We’ll also touch base here for more substantial updates and relevant news.
- The Wheelbase Team