Touching Base No. 5
It’s time to get caught up on what’s new and coming your way in our monthly product update–Touching Base.
The big stuff.
You don’t want to miss these.
- Wheelbase App iOS [BETA] The first iteration of the app is available for you to download and provide feedback! In the “Account” section of the app, the 5th menu item is “Submit app feedback” - please use this as much as possible with as much detail and photos/screenshots. Keep in mind this is not a finished product but you’ll be able to accomplish some management and daily tasks on the go. To get started, click here and follow the steps (downloads “TestFlight”, then go back and click the wheelbase logo in this link): https://testflight.apple.com/join/dT3Brl4A
- The Inaugural Wheelbase Summit was a success with around 50 Wheelbase companies in attendance. We would like to thank those who participated in our panels and to everyone else who attended. shared learnings, and best practices for everyone to improve, including us! We hope to see you at the next one.
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Touch base with our Wheelbase customer support team with the blue chat bubble, located at the bottom corner of your Wheelbase account and we'll be there for you.
Before you go, a few more updates.
- Spanish (Spain) iFrame - A new language/currency has been added to the customer-facing booking integration. This allows a renter from Spain to select their country while booking, adjusting the price to Euros and system automated emails to Spanish.
- You may already know this, but we just want to reiterate: Driver Checks (DMV checks) are now an optional Premium Service. DMV checks are no longer part of the renter insurance verification process, however, if you would still like to use them, you can enable this feature in your Premium Services. DMV checks will cost you $10/check. Important to note, this DMV check will not impact a renters insurance eligibility, it’s just for your knowledge purposes only.
- Zapier - If you haven’t had a chance to check out https://zapier.com/, this tool can greatly increase productivity and common workflows outside of Wheelbase. We are approaching a final update to our help center with articles on connecting Zapier with Wheelbase. Until then, you can get started with some of your own current workflows like Gmail, Google calendar, and various worksheets.
Keep an eye out for our regular Wheelbase Weekly tips and updates in the support chat. We’ll also touch base here for more substantial updates and relevant news.
- The Wheelbase Team