Touching Base No. 8
It’s time to get caught up on what’s new and coming your way in our monthly product update–Touching Base. Here's a look at the last month.
The big stuff.
You don’t want to miss these.
- Default package level: Take your insurance packages to a higher level.We built out the ability for you to choose a higher level package that the system is defaulted to during the renter ́s booking process and online checkout. This also designates the default insurance package selected when you manually create a quote in Wheelbase. To learn more about this feature and how to enable it, click here.
- ‘Delivery Only’ driver verification: It's all about the age - at least when it comes to insurance! Our delivery insurance option went through an update by adding a birthday selector to quotes and to your package section on bookings. When insurance is set to DELIVERY ONLY, this update triggers a pop-up for you to enter the renter’s DOB. This is for the insurance underwriters to verify they are covering a rental for someone 25 years or older. Click here to see it in action!
- Dynamic pricing for add-ons: Experience more functionality around the pricing of your customer add ons. You can now set a minimum and maximum price for “daily” add-ons. This dynamic pricing update allows you to stay competitive while protecting your bottom line with minimum and maximums for daily add-ons/fees. To learn more about how to set this up, click here.
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Check out the Wheelbase Help Center or touch base with our Wheelbase customer support team through the blue chat bubble, located at the bottom corner of your Wheelbase account and we'll be there for you.
Before you go, a few more updates.
- File claim in the dashboard - Get your unit back on the road faster. We know how important it is to have a smooth claims process, so you can now file an insurance claim directly in your dashboard which will reduce your claim handling time significantly. See more here.
- The Elastic search iFrame - Ready for a drastic improvement in load time?! Our switch from API to elastic search should ultimately lead to an advanced iframe speed and make your renters find their perfect rig faster.
- Additional global localization updates - On a global mission! As we expand into new international markets, we have introduced more than 20 adjustments across multiple areas in the product such as bank details, store hours, pick-up/drop-off time, emails, and much more. These updates will optimise the international usage and user experience.
Keep an eye out for our regular Wheelbase Weekly tips and updates in the support chat. We’ll also touch base here for more substantial updates and relevant news.
- The Wheelbase Team