There are two places to initiate Payout Reports.
From the Vehicle
- Navigate to the Vehicles in the Main Menu on the left
- Select the Vehicle you want to build the payout report for
- Click on the Vehicle Owner tab (last tab on the right)
- Click on the green "Create a New Payout" button, this takes you to the new Payout report builder. (to continue keep reading below "From Create Payout Menu")
- Navigate to reports
- Select "Consigned Owner Reports," click view
- Select which of the consigned units you'd like to create the payout for, click on the green button "New Payout"
- This takes you to the new Payout report builder. (to continue keep reading below "From Create Payout Menu")
From Create Payout Menu
- Select the date range you would like to payout for
- Click the green "Customize & Send"
This brings you to the payout itself, you can click the "edit" button next to each individual reservation to edit the totals for the owner payout, should you want to.
You have the ability to create additional line items for a payout, to add or subtract from the payout total (ex. create a line item for maintenance and deduct from the owner payout).
- Click Add a new item (See above)
- Fill out the fields
- Note: to reduce the payout to an owner, input a negative value
When the payout appears as you would like, you can see the total to pay to the owner. Wheelbase helps you keep track of which payouts you have issued payment for by clicking the "Mark as Paid" button at the top. Additionally, you can click the print icon in the upper right hand corner for a print out of the payout (See below)