Cancellation policies can be set at an account level or set within each vehicle. Vehicle settings override the Account settings. Refunds are not automatically processed when a cancellation occurrs. Wheelbase Support may process overdue refunds for Outdoorsy customers.
- Find your Account Settings in the Main Menu on the left side of the screen.
- Go to Policies & Documents
- Locate the Reservation Policies
- Select one of the options:
- Flexible - Full refund up to 5 days before pickup, then 75% refund for remaining days.
- Moderate - 75% refund up to 7 days before pickup, then 50% refund for remaining days
- Strict - 50% refund up to 14 days before pickup, then no refund after that
- Custom - Type out the policy in the Custom Cancellation Policy section of your Account Settings
Be sure to click Save Changes
- Find your Vehicle and open the Vehicle Settings
- Click the Prices tab
- Scroll down to Cancellation Policy and select an option from the dropdown
- Flexible, Moderate, Strict, Custom, or use account settings.
If you have any questions, reach out to us using the support chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner.